Monday, June 3, 2013

Help Michael !

Hey guys. This is a non-animal rights related post. However, it's really important. I didn't know if I should post it on here, but I decided if I lost some followers it would be worth it.
Michael and his father. 

Michael Molinar, who is 17 years old, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer). A week ago his parents were told he only had 3 weeks to live. His parents desperately need help to seek alternative treatment as the children's hospital can't help him anymore. If you can please donate, if not then share this link!! Keep him and his family in your prayers!!!

Michael's father created a page on giveforward to raise funds. 
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/byg2/help-save-my-son-from-terminal-brain-cancer

I heard about Michael's story from my grandmother, who is a close friend of Michael's grandmother. The family has been turned upside down and I can't even imagine their pain. PLEASE, share this on your facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc. Donate if you can. Apathy is doesn't help anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)